Quality Consulting with Results
Delpha Quality Consulting delivers tangible results in the shortest time, at the lowest cost to help your company be better at who you are and what you do.
In the end you will be able to say with confidence, "our Quality Management System is us!"
The difference, bottom up believability... quality for profit!
Delpha Quality Consulting is a service-based ISO 9001 consultancy dedicated to tailored activities that help organizations to:
- Improve processes, people, culture, customer focus, operational performance
- Maximize productivity and bottom line results
The goal is not to just comply with the applicable ISO standard(s) but to demystify the requirements in order to add value to your organization through simplicicity, increased effectiveness, greater efficiency and less cost. Delpha Quality Consulting focuses on results-oriented lean quality consulting, efficient ISO quality audits, lean ISO manuals and documentation and effective practical ISO training.
View Delpha Quality Consulting's LinkedIn profile.
Benefits of Working with Delpha Quality Consulting to establish and implement your Quality Management System
- Marketing advantage - potential increased business - we will ensure that initially you will be positioned to take advantage of all marketing possibilities.
- Improved utilization of time and increased efficiency - we work with your people to identify opportunities to remove waste in the operation during QMS development and implementation.
- Increased customer satisfaction - we will make certain that the QMS processes consistently and completely reflect and drive organizational customer focus and satisfaction.
- Consistent quality and timely delivery - we will concentrate on control and repeatability in every QMS process.
- Valid performance data that you customers can trust - your process and product measurements will be robust and credible.
- Responsibilities of personnel clearly defined - we apply lean document development techniques that ensure employees are crystal clear about their responsibilities as well as those of others in the operation.
- Documented system provides useful reference - we will position the organization to always be able to refer to simple, easily understandable and user friendly documentation when questions arise and when training is necessary.
- Lower reject rates, rework, and warranty costs - we will challenge your organization at every turn to evaluate and incorporate appropriate processing methods, monitoring routines and employee training.
- Improved control during periods of change or growth - we work with you to clearly and easily define and document the sequence and interaction of processes so that your organization can more readily cope with organizational changes.
"When our company decided to implement a Quality Management System and achieve ISO registration we were faced with the typical problems many companies encounter. Work processes that lacked formal structure, insufficient internal control procedures, an inherent comfort level with the "tribal knowledge" approach, and the natural tendency to resist change. To a large degree, we believe our success in implementing this project was because of Mike Delpha. His ability to work with all of our employees from the support staff to the executives was critical in this process. Through a series of multi-department meetings Mike was able to establish an open forum where they could discuss and document the various work processes. He also trained our internal auditors and thanks to Mike we were completely prepared for a successful ISO registration audit". Terry Spaeth, President and Philip G. Orsi, Chief Financial Officer - Control Associates, Inc., 20 Commerce Dr., Allendale, NJ 07401