Quality Management Consulting Process, ISO Consulting Process
Delpha Quality Consulting employs proven methods for Quality Management System (QMS) consulting and ISO consulting with razor sharp focus that is designed and implemented for success. The standard process is customized to your company, your culture and your industry. The process takes advantage of disciplined project planning and timeline management. Based on years of experience in management consulting, this process will help your new quality management system implementation and continual improvement programs show progress and achieve results faster and easier.
The key is to focus on simplicity and our unique ability to reconcile and align top-down business strategies with bottom-up project work flow. This allows you to more fully exploit your resources, reduce wasted effort and gain competitive advantage with your quality management system by improving throughput, profitability and business performance. Our comprehensive program helps businesses unlock the creativity and knowledge of all employees for effective "on the money" implementation and continual improvement.
- Project Kickoff: we work with your management team to:
- Assess the company culture and industries served
- Conduct process and requirements training
- Establish the macro project plan and timeline
- Company Processes Identification: we work with your leadership to identify all applicable QMS processes, their "owners" and specific meeting dates for first and second draft meetings for the development of each.
- Employee Awareness Training: All employees will be taught the basic elements of the applicable ISO standard, their quality management system and how their work affects it.
- Procedure Development: We work with your employees to draft the first version for all processes while constantly being vigilant to identify opportunities to "lean" them out. That is followed approximately two weeks later by reviews to finalize and initially issue the procedures to the system.
- Technical Requirements Consulting: We conduct training and consult with your team to assure compliance, proper documentation and effective implementation of the newly established quality management system.
- Draft Quality Manual: We develop an initial version of your quality manual that establishes policies for all required elements of the applicable ISO standard.
- Certification Company Selection: We assist you with the selection of a sound "partner" company for certification as well as an effective Auditor from the selected company. We ensure the company you choose will be your partner over time in thee pursuit of continual improvement.
- Internal Auditor Training: We help you establish a sound auditing program that is vital to the health and continual improvement of the QMS. We will train company employees in the organization, scheduling, performance and reporting of internal audits. Training includes classroom and mentoring methodologies.
- Corrective Action Review and Implementation: We help you prepare for the certification audit by ensuring all corrective actions resulting from internal audits are reviewed and effectively addressed to demonstrate the efficacy of the QMS.
"Mike Delpha was a pleasure to work with during our efforts to achieve ISO certification. His thorough approach made our journey an easy achievalble goal. Our staff enjoyed interacting with with Mike and early in the process found themselves looking forward to the work on the project. Mike is organized, dependable, pleasant to work with and very efficient in his approach. I would highly recommend Mike to anyone needing QMS assistance. We are definitely an extremely satisfied customer". Lisa Wiggins, Quality Manager - Staffmark Staffing Services, 10700 N. Rodney Parham Road, Suite C-10, Little Rock, AR 72212.
Contact Delpha Quality Consulting for Quality Management Consulting and ISO Consulting Services
Please Contact Us for assistance with your QMS and ISO / quality consulting needs.